11+ peer Compare scheme

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
pink lantern

11+ peer Compare scheme

Post by pink lantern »

How do you get the 11+ peer compare scheme to work? :?:

I have tried to use the scheme with, my daughter's book, 11+ Essentials, Cloze Tests, Book 1. However I cannot seem to get it working.

For example the tests listed on the scheme are A,B,C & D but the lists in my book are A,B,C,D,E & F! :?

To add to that it says that there are 80 questions in a test but my book does not correspond! ???
silverysea

Re: 11+ peer Compare scheme

Post by silverysea »

Hopefully someone who knows more will come along, but I have been using the maths one successfully.

With the maths it says in a table "First Past the Post Maths" and the serial number of the book under the heading title. Do you get that and does it correspond to your title and serial number?

Or might you have registered with a mistake in the serial key you use to register your purchase?
silverysea

Post by silverysea »

Or you might be using the wrong book, they are test papers not books I am looking at.
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/servic ... er-compare" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

None if them mention cloze in title or blurb that i can see
pink lantern

Post by pink lantern »

Ok I am using the right book and serial number but maybe you can only use this scheme with test papers and not books! ???

Thanks for your reply I will try and see what's wrong! :)
christmasbonus

Post by christmasbonus »

If you look again after logging in to Peer Compare, there is a message saying that activation is not yet working for the new books. You need to send them an email with your activation numbers - the problem is supposed to be rectified in the next few days.
eleven plus exams

Post by eleven plus exams »

Please note the Peer Compare service at peercompare.elevenplusexams.co.uk is now enabled for the new Numerical Reasoning and Cloze Books.

If you registered your 16 digit code prior to 29 August then please email your code to peercompare@elevenplusexams.co.uk so that we can reset the code as you will need to reactivate it due to the site upgrade.

If you haven't previously registered the code on the website then you will now be able to do so and you do not need to email your code.

Thank you.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now