6 weeks left!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
JaysDarlin

6 weeks left!

Post by JaysDarlin »

How it going with everyone? Hope everyone's prep is drawing to and end.

Best wishes to all!
tiffinboys

Re: 6 weeks left!

Post by tiffinboys »

Good luck to you all.
aram

Post by aram »

thank you for your hopeful advice but we are very panic because my first daughter will take
this september. her target is tiffin girls and then nonsuch and wghs. please somebody scared to me .tiffin is very difficult to get a place. please can you give any advice?
thanks
aram
aram

Post by aram »

to sara
i think you 3 dd went to tiffin. your are great mum. please can you give me your experience and advice ?
because my daughter`s target is tiffin. please help me. what do you think about this year catchment area? do you have any idea take more people or less people this year?
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Hi aram

'They' say that the Tiffin schools are really heard to get into, but I'm not sure if those are just rumors. I think good preparation is fundamental, and leave the rest to the 'Greater Elements'.... :D

Try not to panic, and just do your best, and create the conditions for your child to attempt to do their best. (one condition is not panicking yourself... :) )

I'm not sure about the catchment areas for Tiffin Girls, but I know they have been discussed to death on other threads. My son will be taking the test - and Tiffin boys dont have a catchment area (I don't think - someone correct me if I'm wrong) unless the boys tie on the cut off mark.
aram

Post by aram »

thank you sara
tiffinboys not catchment area only tiffin girls got catchment area. can you tell me which papers are good for tiffin?
thankyou aram
One_Shot

Post by One_Shot »

Thanks!

Yes - in the home stretch now. With couple of weeks to go with the first test and then one every few weeks or so thereafter, should be an interesting experience.

Hopefully, the DCs will keep healthy over this period!
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

aram wrote:can you tell me which papers are good for tiffin?
Perhaps if you could detail what papers your dd has already done, then someone can add to the list.
JaysDarlin

Post by JaysDarlin »

Hopefully, the DCs will keep healthy over this period!
Oh yes! I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one concerned about kids catching a bug in the last few weeks. perhaps we should up the vitamin c - I was even thinking of making some chicken soup! :lol: :lol: Paranoia!.......or sheer terror!
aram

Post by aram »

thanks for everyone

my daughter did GL ASS,BOND BABARA WALSH, susan d,letts,cgb, raffles and also some other papers.
thank you
aram