Astro boots/trainers for P.E ColCHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

DBSUK_MOM

Astro boots/trainers for P.E ColCHS

Post by DBSUK_MOM »

Hi,
I bought astro boots for my daughter for P.E. but the uniform list also indicates white trainers. So do i need to buy them or will just astro boots do? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Minesatea

Re: Astro boots/trainers for P.E ColCHS

Post by Minesatea »

The girls are supposed to have two pairs. A white/ non marking sole "clean" pair used for indoor activities and netball, and a "dirty" pair of trainers or astros which are worn for activities on the often muddy field.
DD accidentally wore her white trainers for cross country once, they were not a pretty sight when they came home!
DBSUK_MOM

Post by DBSUK_MOM »

Thanks for your advice, minesatea.
Rubycat

Post by Rubycat »

I bought Astro boots and trainers last year, she wore the astro boots once, I wish I'd never purchased them, for us they were really not needed as my daughter prefers trainers for cross country.
sleeplessinhalstead

Post by sleeplessinhalstead »

I also bought astro boots, but my DD has never used them, I think she uses trainers outdoors too.
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

They do not have to have astros, but they are not supposed to wear the pair of trainers they do outdoor PE in for indoor PE. DD had her first PE lesson of the year yesterday, at which there was a kit inspection and several girls were told off for only having one pair.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now