Letter from Kendrick

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
hsinam

Letter from Kendrick

Post by hsinam »

Has anybody received the acknowledgment card from Kendrick?
Tinkers

Re: Letter from Kendrick

Post by Tinkers »

Iirc from last year, you got a compliments slip acknowledging receipt of your application if you sent in a SAE with it. This was sent quite quickly after I sent the form in.
A friend of our didn't get anything and rang up to check. The school had not received anything so she had to send it again, so if you asked for acknowledgement and haven't got it, ring and check.
I think we got info about the actual test about a week before the exam.
Bewildered

Post by Bewildered »

Kendrick acknowledgement slip/receipt is usually sent within 10 days of your application being received by the school, as Tinkers quite rightly advises if you sent in a SAE with your application.

Kendrick 'arrangements for entrance exam: arrival time, student number, etc' and registration form for this years exam have been posted, as many parents received those today.

:)

BW
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

The closing date for applications is the 24th. Forms can be handed in during the open evening next week on the 12th, I think.
hsinam

Post by hsinam »

I didn't include SAE but I sent through Signed for post and I just checked, it was delivered on 14th August. I will check with the school as well on Monday for the confirmation.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now