How did it go today?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Chococat

How did it go today?

Post by Chococat »

Hello.
How did your children get on today?My daughter said the verbal reasoning test was hard,which has me worried because she is usually strong on this!It's going to be a very long wait till results day!
SHELLYJM321

Re: How did it go today?

Post by SHELLYJM321 »

My son found the VR really hard as well. Glad to know he wasn't the only one :)
TestingTimes

Post by TestingTimes »

My son said all was good and he felt it went well. He answered all the questions and was confident of his answers. He's very on the ball and had some interesting comments about the VR paper.
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

In-depth feedback from my DS as usual: "They were fine, Mum. What's for dinner?" :roll:

Wish those results would come out sooner, I'm going to be tying myself up in knots for weeks while DS (deservedly) hasn't a care in the world
bexamy

Post by bexamy »

My daughter has worried me. She finds nvr harder than the other two, so was surprised when she came out saying it was easy. She said the vr was easy too. Now I know that this cannot be the case so am positive she's mucked up big time :roll:
lurker

Post by lurker »

Bexamy, you can't tell, I have been worrying as my dd said the verbal was easy too.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Glad it went well, Our children all came back quite happy and relaxed.

Can I take this opportunity to give a gentle reminder not to discuss actual content , as some children have not taken teh test yet.

Thanks

Yoyo
Chococat

Post by Chococat »

I'm not even going to ask today how it went,as I just get grunts anyway!Just cooking their favourite meals (twins), then will try to forget about it for the next few weeks (I mean me,they are very laid back about it!).
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

Chococat wrote: I'm not even going to ask today how it went,as I just get grunts anyway!Just cooking their favourite meals (twins), then will try to forget about it for the next few weeks (I mean me,they are very laid back about it!).
Goodness Chococat, you have my admiration for coping with double grunts. Single grunts are bad enough! I would love to not ask today but I know I just won't be able to help myself - not that I'll be any the wiser of course :roll:

Good luck to your DC and do try to relax until results day. I suggest yoga, valium and large amounts of red wine.... not necessarily in that order.
bexamy

Post by bexamy »

My daughter who is usually pretty clued up with maths and doesn't struggle has come home in tears saying she found the maths paper really hard. She reckons she only got about 35 questions right. She says she hadn't seen half of the types of questions in the NFER papaers or the bond books before. How did everyone elses child find it. Did she just go into meltdown or was it the case that the question types where more obscure??
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now