I can't believe it's over

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

talea51

I can't believe it's over

Post by talea51 »

DD did the CCHS exam today and I honestly can't believe that after all the stress and work, it's now finally over.

It's so weird not having to worry about whether she's doing her maths or VR or whatever it was.

This afternoon when we got home she started to ask me what work she needed to do and then she realised that she could go and play in the garden!

To be honest, I am quite bored! I have spent so many months doing 11+ studying with her that I have no idea what to do with our time now!

I am sure I will find something... :lol:

Thanks to everyone for their invaluable help. Good luck to those whose dcs still have to sit the CSSE exam on Monday and well done to all our dcs for a job well done!

I guess I will be signing off now for a while. Nothing to do anymore but wait and see what school we get allocated.
MacPac

Re: I can't believe it's over

Post by MacPac »

I feel like that! I thought I'd be relieved it's all over but I've lost my sense of purpose. I don't quite know what to do with myself.

I hope you and your daughter have a happy ending.
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

Really weird here as well. We have got so used to coming home and doing 11+ work, still need to start ds soon. Not really sure he is suited, we shall see. Desperately trying to have a week off before heading into 11+ world again :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
MacPac

Post by MacPac »

This has been THE longest week of my life! Goodness knows how I'm going to get through the next two.

I too have a DS I need to prepare for 2015 entry. I've started doing bits and pieces but it doesn't feel the same. It's strange starting from scratch again.

I'm desperate to discuss the CSSE exam!
djy76

Post by djy76 »

I can happily live in the limbo land... I don't really want to know the result as I fear the worst... not knowing is okay :oops: :oops:
MacPac

Post by MacPac »

djy76 wrote:I can happily live in the limbo land... I don't really want to know the result as I fear the worst... not knowing is okay :oops: :oops:
I fear the worst too which is why I am desperate to discuss the exam. I hate uncertainty so this is not fun! I just want to know the result so if it's bad news I can move to plan b. DS is sitting the King John VR paper next week so that breaks things up a bit :lol:
KB

Post by KB »

In the old days, not so long ago we had to wait from November till March :)

I realise you only get results in a few weeks - not places - so for most the waiting still won't be over.

Do sympathise really and hope everyone gets good news.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now