getting results from KCC

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

MMMum

getting results from KCC

Post by MMMum »

If you registered online, is it definitely the case that they send you an email (after 4pm on Weds 16th October)? Someone told me that you have to go onto their site and log in with your reference number to get the results...
Thanks.
loonymum

Re: getting results from KCC

Post by loonymum »

You will get the results by email after 4pm, but if you do not get the email you can log on after 5pm (I believe?) to get the result.
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

Last year many emails came before 4pm. Worth noting it only tells you if your child has been deemed suitable for admission to a Kent grammar school. You need to get the actual results from your school. And schools vary in how they give these out - most do the following morning but some refuse to until the day after.
Last edited by neurotic kent mum on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ladymuck

Post by Ladymuck »

Why the difference in dates?

We have parents evening on the evening of the 16th. What are my chances of getting the scores then?!
neurotic kent mum

Post by neurotic kent mum »

It all seems to depend on the school. Last year KCC said they had to wait until the day after the email to be sure that those who had results posted had received them. Many schools ignored this and gave the result the morning following the email. Some schools give the results on the day of the email.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now