Halifax 11+

Eleven Plus (11+) in Yorkshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
panicmum

Halifax 11+

Post by panicmum »

Good luck to all DC's taking test today.
mitasol

Re: Halifax 11+

Post by mitasol »

Good Luck.
ghee

Post by ghee »

Good luck everyone. Our DS is being dropped off by his dad as I type! I'd rather pick him back up! Our 6 year old DS decided he wants to start practising for his today, can't I get a break :shock: ?? LOL
Erin

Post by Erin »

Good Luck!
Erin

Post by Erin »

How did it go for everyone? My ds didn't finish all the math paper :((((
ghee

Post by ghee »

Don't worry Erin, my ds didn't finish the maths paper either. In fact he only did 30 out of 40. I'm annoyed because a boy behind him kept calling out his name, poking him, and generally messing. Two thirds of the way through maths, his paper got torn and he got disqualified. So that can't have helped. But ds said the maths were quite hard anyway. He doesn't think he'll have passed but is happy it's all over. Any idea how many sat the exam today?
Erin

Post by Erin »

Hi ghee

Not sure how many sat the test but it did look busy. I am surprised action wasn't taken against such a disruptive child earlier!

How did your child find the VR?
ghee

Post by ghee »

I know... That happened in the girls' gym at CH, anyone else's dc mentioned anything about it? Ds found the vr ok as the type of questions he hates didn't come up. He finished it, just. How about your DC Erin?
annie321

Post by annie321 »

My dd said she was happy with the VR but the maths was really hard. She only had time to do 30/40 questions and had to put a guess for the rest. Hope that's enough! Roll on results day.
Howse

Post by Howse »

Hi all, so glad it's all over for HGS 11+ and so the waiting begins....
DD also found the maths hard and guessed the last few (which I think quite a few did), we always knew there would be some tricky level 6 questions in there. :shock:
Well done to all and fingers crossed