Feedback

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
busymum4

Feedback

Post by busymum4 »

Hi all. Just wondered what people's children thought of the tests this morning. My son says that the first test was more difficult and that he found the second test easy.

Can't wait for results. Any idea which school we are likely to hear from first? We await results from.
STR, Crypt and Pates!
Last edited by busymum4 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ofsoundmind

Re: Feedback

Post by ofsoundmind »

My ds also said the first paper was harder and the second easier.
We are waiting for results for all four boys schools.
Roll on results day!
Good luck everyone x
busymum4

Post by busymum4 »

Does anyone know which school gets results out quickest?

Good luck everyone!!
Pinkoddy

Post by Pinkoddy »

Exactly the same feedback here. I'm sure one of the schools told us that the schools had agreed to send them out at the same time, but this doesn't look to be the case. Is it Friday midnight as in what I'd consider Thursday night do we know?

Good luck to all the children who took the test this morning.
ofsoundmind

Post by ofsoundmind »

On some of the school websites, it states 'by Monday 14th'. When dd took the test a few years ago, we had letters on the Saturday. More recently, I think results have been emailed as early as Thursday/Friday.
Who knows??
steppemum

Post by steppemum »

ds said first one was hard
he didn't finish either paper :cry: Timing was always going to be the issue
but he guessed the ones he didn't have time for and he was confident that he actually knew the vocab in the others, so who knows.

feeling very philosophical, what will be will be

How do the results work, does each school send out their results separately?
Marling says results by Monday, but I am guessing that the letter results arrive on Mon and the email sooner???
Jolem2000

Post by Jolem2000 »

DS2 found first paper really hard and ran out of time and missed 10 questions :shock: he said second paper much easier though. Just a waiting game now.......
pixiequeen

Post by pixiequeen »

DD2 was happy with how it went. Paper 1 harder, missed 5 questions at the end and didn't think there were many she was unsure of (don't want to know exactly how many!) And reckoned she knew all the vocab (now I know that can't be true!).

paper two easy and managed to finish.

She is feeling very confident, which makes me nervous :shock:
DC17C

Post by DC17C »

Last year STRS were the first and only ones to release results by email- I think early evening on the friday then did not get results for others until the Monday post.

The year before most results were emailed but were sent out in batches I think by whoever administered the test- so they had a lot to do in one night! and I think STRS were out again early friday evening but I was waiting for the girls school results and had HSFG result by 10.30pm Friday and Ribston at about 2.30am Saturday- it was a long night! Then HSFG and Pates were saturday morning.
kikko4138

Post by kikko4138 »

my dd said the same thing as everyone, the first paper was harder,but finished to anxwer all, the second much easier.
Like Pixiequeen's dd she sounds confident that makes me worry too.