Traveling to QM from Shirley/Solihull area.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Sharp25

Traveling to QM from Shirley/Solihull area.

Post by Sharp25 »

Does any one know any mini-bus/private bus service from Shirley/Solihull area to QM. I'm trying to weigh up all my options for DS before I complete the forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Sharp.
Thegodfather

Re: Traveling to QM from Shirley/Solihull area.

Post by Thegodfather »

As far as I can tell there is just one green bus route to QM and thats from harborne via bearwood.
um

Post by um »

I do keep hearing snippets about minibuses and lift sharing to QM from the Hall Green area but have been unable to pin down any real contact information for this :(
Something clearly exists though...

I also know of families in Sparkhill/Sparkbrook who drop a group of girls in town and they get the train together to QMHS.

The best way to find out would probably be via the school? They should have an idea of where their pupils live and their travelling arrangements.
Sharp25

Post by Sharp25 »

he best way to find out would probably be via the school? They should have an idea of where their pupils live and their travelling arrangements.
Thank you for your reply. I will ask the school tomorrow. I work in town and drop older one to Edgbaston on the way. I suppose if he gets a place at QM then I can drop him in City centre.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now