Best of luck!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
GailJ

Best of luck!

Post by GailJ »

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck with results day looming!
We went through it last year and it was a stressful time. I found this forum a great support though, although it was a lot busier last year!
Best of luck to everyone. :)
Mr147

Re: Best of luck!

Post by Mr147 »

TYVM :?

Everything crossed now!
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

Yes Gail, i found it busy last year as well, i was on it for the first time, when the AGGS banter was going on.....well at that time i didn't even know what AGGS meant anyway :lol: For me i have to control, i keep going this forum every hour that i am back home, and with my DS being away and DH on business meetings the last couple of days, i think i have become obessed. Could someone come up with intersting topics for everyone to discuss and contribute pls......the forum has become my lifeline now.. :shock:
GailJ

Post by GailJ »

Oshosh- I was the same last year so I sympathise! :lol:
traffmum

Post by traffmum »

I can't stand the wait either. This is our third and last time time through this process and I'm sure it gets worse each time. Have been through it with two sons, now have a daughter going through, so slightly different schools but same stress. I also know it will be a year of stress, as we live on the very edge of the catchment for AGGS. Just to add a few more grey hairs, our eldest has GCSE's this year too, so am sure I'll be completely grey by August. Think I should also take out shares in a wine company.
Good luck to everyone waiting.
Oshosh

Post by Oshosh »

traffmum wrote:I can't stand the wait either. This is our third and last time time through this process and I'm sure it gets worse each time. Have been through it with two sons, now have a daughter going through, so slightly different schools but same stress. I also know it will be a year of stress, as we live on the very edge of the catchment for AGGS. Just to add a few more grey hairs, our eldest has GCSE's this year too, so am sure I'll be completely grey by August. Think I should also take out shares in a wine company.
Good luck to everyone waiting.
Going thru' once is enough for me to give me the grey hair, infact i think i have seen one or two now :!: but three times.......anyway what schools did DD do traffmum?
traffmum

Post by traffmum »

I'm jealous only 1 or 2 grey hairs, I'm way past that, although highlights help but can't hide them!!

DD took AGGS, Loreto and Sale. From where we live, we have no way of being able to get her to Sale, as there isn't a bus, but AGGS or Loreto would be great, but chances are slim regardless of results as we are at the far end of catchment. I've got everything crossed for the next year.
Which exams did your DC take?
znbamd

Post by znbamd »

I am feeling the nervs too! Anyone know dates of when we get results? Good luck to you all, hopefully all goes well :D
gracec

Post by gracec »

Hopefully AGGS will post first class next Tuesday, so Wednesday we shall all get it. Slightly late for some people last year. I will not allow my girl to see result first in case it's bad news. Really feeling the nerves now!!
workerbee

Post by workerbee »

Surely they will post them out first thing Monday so everyone has the results "by the 15th" surely if they meant to post them on the 15th they would say posted on the 15th...... :
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now