What time DID you get your 11+ email from Kent(Previous yrs)

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Maddiebean

What time DID you get your 11+ email from Kent(Previous yrs)

Post by Maddiebean »

Those of you who have done this before - please complete this survey for the fantastically impatient amongst us...

Ahem.

:) :lol:
Chococat

Re: What time DID you get your 11+ email from Kent(Previous

Post by Chococat »

I too would be interested to know.
Also anybody with twins,did your results come through one after the other?Can't bear this waiting any longer!!
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Last year, I got the email at 3.43pm. I have butterflies for you all. Good luck everyone :D
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Around 5pm, I think. Some people didn't get theirs to much later. The time you get the results bears no bearing to your result, score etc. It seems totally random.
monstermum

Post by monstermum »

About 2.45pm and she didn't pass :)
DaddyOh

Post by DaddyOh »

It's supposed to be around 4pm - a couple of years ago someone pressed the button early and we got ours around 3pm - the time before that we got ours at about 4:20pm (I think my get new mail button was worn out by then :) )

It seems to take a long time from them sending the first to them sending the last (I assume they have some cranky old mail system that can't cope with sending more than about 10 at a time). It seems to take over an hour to get from the first email to the last.

In terms of who gets sent the mail first, it's not alphabetical or by school, my best guess from my previous experiences is they are sent out in the order that people registered online.

Good luck to everyone waiting this year!

DaddyoOh
;kysiesmum

Post by ;kysiesmum »

With ds1 I received the email the following day! :shock: Several of us who were with BT were late receiving the results but there was an option on ola back then that enabled you to check the results on there. When the email eventually arrived it's time sent was 3.27 the previous evening. :roll:
bristols

Post by bristols »

I seem to remember that if you don't get your email by 5pm you can actually log on to KCC's website, using the same details that you originally registered with, and get the result directly from there.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

In 2010, it was about 4.15 although I had a friend who was still waiting at 10pm. Last year I got myself in a right state , so decided to go to the park after school for hours and hopefully the email would be waiting for me when I got home....it came through at 3.45. Next year I shall probably leave the country. Mine never showed up on the KCC website until the next day and by then you've ripped open the official letter praying they haven't suddenly changed their minds and your child hasn't passed after all.
West Kent Mum

Post by West Kent Mum »

In 2011 we got the mail 4.21 pm. Not OCC, early in alphabet, passed. All friends I spoke to at DS school received it between 4-5 pm. Recieved actual score on paper from HM - we could choose to pick it up at HM office after school or get it posted.