Leamington to Shottery and back

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
paperino

Leamington to Shottery and back

Post by paperino »

My question is similar to the Warwick/Kes one. I have tried to figure out the bus timetable to and from Leamington / Shottery, but I could not.

First. How many busses are there in the morning? Someone told me one and others told me 3.
Second. Are there more then one stop (I know about the one on top of the Parade), but are there any others serving North Leamington?

Third. What time do buses leave from Leamington in the morning?

Forth. Are there alternative options apart from the Stagecoach and own car/train?

Same as above about the return.

Are there many kids from Leamington?

Thanks
Okanagan

Re: Leamington to Shottery and back

Post by Okanagan »

There's a Johnsons bus which goes via Kenilworth/Leek Wootton - http://www.johnsonscoaches.co.uk/PDFs/S ... ervice.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
have a look at this thread too.
rockyroads

Re: Leamington to Shottery and back

Post by rockyroads »

We get a school bus called the 140 from Warwick Gates. It leaves around 7:50am. it used to get home around 4:40 pm but with a bus change a few weeks ago, it has been later. It should be changing again next week and hopefully improving again.

For information on school buses call transport on 01926 412673. I have the email for one of the helpful staff there zakwilliams@warwickshire.gov.uk

I don't have the information at hand on public buses but know quite a few who use it in Warwick and Leamington to Stratford and I'll post any information here.