Sports and Extra Curricular activities at ICHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tabassum101

Sports and Extra Curricular activities at ICHS

Post by Tabassum101 »

Hello mums and dads,

This a question for parents whose DSs goes to ICHS. My DS loves sports and also wants to participate in extra curricular activities. Does ICHS provide good sporting and extra curricular facilities?

The open day and the school website gave us some idea, but we would really appreciate some insight from parents.

Grateful mum,

Tabassum.
shagor21

Re: Sports and Extra Curricular activities at ICHS

Post by shagor21 »

Tabassum101 wrote:Hello mums and dads,

This a question for parents whose DSs goes to ICHS. My DS loves sports and also wants to participate in extra curricular activities. Does ICHS provide good sporting and extra curricular facilities?

The open day and the school website gave us some idea, but we would really appreciate some insight from parents.

Grateful mum,

Tabassum.
Hi,
With regard to your query, the answer is negative from my side. But i want to know what sort of ideas did you get from open day and website?
Thanks.
Shagor21.
Tabassum101

Re: Sports and Extra Curricular activities at ICHS

Post by Tabassum101 »

Hi Shagor21,

The boys who showed us around during the open day told us that cricket, football, rugby, basketball etc are played during term times. I think they mentioned that each term they play someting different. They also mentioned chess club and Duke of Edinburgh Award being available as far as I remember.

The website, which I must add, needs updating and refurbishing desparately mentions the standard sporting activities (cricket, football, rugby ets) are available and that the 6th form maintains the school clubs.

Can you elaborate a bit on the answer being negative from your side?

Thanks.

Tabassum
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now