Is This UniqueTo Me ?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Tagore

Is This UniqueTo Me ?

Post by Tagore »

Each time I log on, there are messages posted where the time of posting is still the summer time which ended 27th October. Is everyone else finding this as well?
Tagore
scary mum

Re: Is This UniqueTo Me ?

Post by scary mum »

You need to change it in your user profile.
scary mum
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Does this from the FAQ help?
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... q.php#f1r1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Go to user control panel and then Board Preferences and you can change the time zone there.
Tagore

Post by Tagore »

Thank you all for your prompt replies. Matter solved. Thank you
Tagore
KS10

Post by KS10 »

I was wondering the same thing but about logging in. I'm having to do so far more frequently than in the past. It feels like it's every few days. Is it just me?
PROBSNAIVE

Post by PROBSNAIVE »

Haven't had to log in for ages KS10. Last time I had to log in was when I hadn't visited the site for a good few months.
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

KS10 wrote:I was wondering the same thing but about logging in. I'm having to do so far more frequently than in the past. It feels like it's every few days. Is it just me?
Tuck the 'log me in automatically'
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Thanks, SD. I have done. If you look at my profile, it looks like I'm on permanently as the last visited[/i ] bit has a dash next to it. I was wondering if could be because I now use my phone more frequently to access this site. I never used to with my old phone because it was too slow. I would have to log in once in a while before but as I said it's fairly frequent now when I'm on my laptop.
push-pull-mum

Post by push-pull-mum »

I daren't tick the keep me logged in box in case DS is using the computer and ends up here (has happened before)
If he discovered I had my own login and was currently here several times a day he might stop believing my - "The grammar school is just one of lots of great options - the 11+ is not the be all and end all of everything - just see it as an opportunity to see what you can do ..." - speeches.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now