CRGS choir

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Minesatea

CRGS choir

Post by Minesatea »

Appologies for such a specific question, but is there any CRGS parent of a choir member that can tell me the details of the requiem concert this weekend, DS has lost the paperwork!
inmystride

Re: CRGS choir

Post by inmystride »

Only info I have is the flyer that states it's at St Butolph's at 7:30. We are attending a wedding so DS can't make it, which could explain why we haven't any other paperwork :)
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

Thanks, that helps. DS thinks he has to be there at 4pm for a rehearsal, unfortunately he didnt know where there was! :roll:
Tinks62

Post by Tinks62 »

On our paperwork it states that:

'Students are required to be at St Botolph's Church for rehearsal by 4pm. There will be a break during which students can eat at 6pm, with the concert starting at 7.30pm. The concert will end at approximately 10pm. Students should wear immaculate school uniform with clean black shoes and choir ties (school ties for year 7 and other new members)'

Tinks62
Minesatea

Post by Minesatea »

Brill, thankyou ever so much.
Tinks62

Post by Tinks62 »

You're welcome. :)
KB

Post by KB »

I love this :)

Perhaps we need to persuade music dept to post info on school web site.
They used to put it on somewhere but doesn't seem to be anything up to date and the choir letters don't seem to get posted with other school letters.
crgsmum

Post by crgsmum »

I missed all this but a couple of years ago one of the choir mums asked if everyone wanted to centralise contact details and quite a few of us sent her our email addresses and phone numbers. She then sent it back in excel form and we could contact one another on choir trips etc. It was incredibly useful. This is now out of date. I don't want to say who it was here but she was one of the ex-Chelmsford Catherdral chorister mums which should help everyone narrow it down as there are only 2 or 3 at CRGS. Anyway why not ask the school if she can update it so you can contact one another if such emergencies come up. My DS has now left the choir so I am out of the loop. Email the school I am sure she will update and recirculate.