pass rate

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
confusion

pass rate

Post by confusion »

:D My daughter scored 239 and has passed does anyone know the pass rate for this year, does it change from year to year, someone told me it was 220 but changes from year to year, we are out of the catchment area for prefered school and need a good pass to get in.
midnight

Post by midnight »

The pass rate is 220 - I think it's the same every year. Well done! My daughter scored 232 which we were very pleased with. Good luck with getting into the school of your choice.
confusion

pass rate

Post by confusion »

midnight wrote:The pass rate is 220 - I think it's the same every year. Well done! My daughter scored 232 which we were very pleased with. Good luck with getting into the school of your choice.
Thank you and congrats I'm really pleased for you, you must be as proud as me!
Confused!

Post by Confused! »

Well done to you both and your children! lol
Both great pass marks.
How did you find out the score please?
All we were told was that he had qualified.
Thanks.
Midnight

Post by Midnight »

I think the primary school can tell you if they want to - some choose to, some don't - mine does.

However I found out by phoning the High School, as I hadn't received my results on Saturday and didn't want to wait until we got to school this morning.

I rang at 8.30 this morning, and gave my daughter's name etc. The lady said "She scored 232" and I said "Oh, a pass then" and she said "Oh yes, have you not had your letter then"!! So she thought I was just phoning for the score, rather than to find out if she'd actually passed.

Good job I'm not waiting for the letter, as the post just came and I still haven't had the results letter!
adraini

Post by adraini »

Haven't been able to get scores yet either from primary or grammar school.
Kings Grantham publish the scores as selection is taken in rank order (Foundation School) - I think if the exams were taken at another grammar then you are simply told it's pass or fail. Doesn't really help if you want to choose between Kings and another!

Adraini

Post by Guest »

we had to ring the school yesterday she scored 239 and the letter finally came today
what a relief!! :lol:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now