11+ test score

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
crocodile

11+ test score

Post by crocodile »

I wondered if i could run my DS 11+ test results by the forum. I wanted to know if this was a good enough score to get into KES. His TSS is 234 and he is provisionally ranked 73rd. The PAN for KES is 81. I wonder if his TSS is going to be above the AQS for KES.
We do live in the priority circle but only just inside by a 1/4 of mile.
March 2014 seems to be such a long way off and the suspense is killing me !!!
Brum Mum

Re: 11+ test score

Post by Brum Mum »

Welcome to Warks :D

I'd think that a 73rd ranking would be great for KES.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Unless there are more than 9 South boys on that score then you should be pretty well guaranteed a place. Even if there are more than 9 it's highly you'd get one, as there are always a few who don't take up places due to opting for Alcester, an independent school, or perhaps one of the Birmingham schools. Last year KES offered down to 125th South boys, so you're comfortably inside that.
crocodile

Post by crocodile »

I have previously been lurking and reading other peoples posts but thought that I would come out of the shadows.
thank you very much for the reassurance. On the results it says that there 6 other children with the same score, so fingers crossed.
I have said to DS that he needs to keep up the momentum and carry on working hard so that he can keep up with the workload.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now