Offer day looms...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
um

Offer day looms...

Post by um »

8 weeks and 3 hours to go :D

Not that I'm counting, or waiting, or anything like that.
Honestly :wink:

Time has gone by and I'm fortunate to feel very mellow about the result. I only actually want to know it for dd's sake so that she has 'certainty'.
I hope all forumites get the school offer that they are hoping for :D
Lancashire lass

Re: Offer day looms...

Post by Lancashire lass »

Lol Um.... Trying not to think about THE day, but was secretly counting down in my head .... Now that I have seen you type it , it's not that far off but yet still too far. Good luck to you and your DC.
Wolves mum

Post by Wolves mum »

Wow, that's not long at all!
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

I can't get it out of my head either. I try not to talk about it too much as don't want DS to become anxious. I ended up writing to admissions and having BV removed from his list of preferences so praying for FW now but he's 7 marks off so who knows.

Because DS is leaving his primary school in September, my daughter who is in the nursery is highly unlikely get a sibling place for reception at that school due to birth rate increases. I know she won't get in there due to the distance we live away (few hundred metres out). Other schools round here aren't great.

Lots of stress waiting though isn't it as my DS's offer will be 3rd March and DD 17th April. Could be a logistical nightmare.

I'm glad to have had Christmas and New Year to concentrate on as it's taken my mind off the above. LOL.
FunkyMonkey

Post by FunkyMonkey »

Still not sure if we get results via email on 1st March or 3rd March (Wolverhampton)
watergirl

Post by watergirl »

The Birmingham website says 3rd March by email and the 4th for postal offers. Walsall girls are offering an extra 8 places from 112 to 120 if that helps anyone. My dd didn't get the mark required for the birmingham schools 208. But keeping fingers and toes crossed she may with a miracle get a place.
CuriousDuo

Post by CuriousDuo »

I have been told that it is the 3rd but on the Walsall secondary admissions website it says in a box your offer will be displayed here on March 1st so I'm not sure
indigop

Post by indigop »

Sandwell have said 3rd March.
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Not long now!! :)
Wolves mum

Post by Wolves mum »

Was trying to block it all out but had a dream last night that we went to Adams' and the head let me see the list of names of boys that had got in!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now