National Allocation day - how early will we know

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

talea51

National Allocation day - how early will we know

Post by talea51 »

I am just wondering how early we will find out our allocation. Will it be on the website from midnight on 3rd Feb or do we have to wait for office hours? Does anyone know from previous years or am I the only crazy one who will be up all night waiting for the website to show the school allocation?
KB

Re: National Allocation day - how early will we know

Post by KB »

The web site does get updated from mid night but it can take a while to get logged on.
It is usually especially bad around 6am to 8am!
Morgan0210

Post by Morgan0210 »

KB wrote:The web site does get updated from mid night but it can take a while to get logged on.
It is usually especially bad around 6am to 8am!
Sorry if I sound thick but do you just log in on Southend secondary admissions and allocated school is displayed there? X
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

talea51 wrote:I am just wondering how early we will find out our allocation. Will it be on the website from midnight on 3rd Feb or do we have to wait for office hours? Does anyone know from previous years or am I the only crazy one who will be up all night waiting for the website to show the school allocation?
Well...it won't be on, on the 3rd of Feb.....!!! And, why wait up? It isn't going to change in the hours between midnight and 6 or 7am when you normally get up!!
talea51

Post by talea51 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:
talea51 wrote:I am just wondering how early we will find out our allocation. Will it be on the website from midnight on 3rd Feb or do we have to wait for office hours? Does anyone know from previous years or am I the only crazy one who will be up all night waiting for the website to show the school allocation?
Well...it won't be on, on the 3rd of Feb.....!!! And, why wait up? It isn't going to change in the hours between midnight and 6 or 7am when you normally get up!!
I won't be able to help myself! :lol: Once I know there is a possibility that I could find out the answer, I will have to log in and keep refreshing the page until I have the answer. It's just one of my many foibles. I just won't be able to go to bed knowing that the answer could be there in the next x seconds/minutes/hours whatever the case may be.

You sound like my dh, the voice of reason. :lol:
Hopefuldad

Post by Hopefuldad »

so Talea51

you might have said before, but,what was your dd's score and whislt we are herewhat school are you going for

sorry misspelt your name :D
talea51

Post by talea51 »

Hi Hopefuldad, I haven't put my dd's scores on the forum (for lots of reasons but the main one being that I haven't told her what she scored) but we have put CCHS, WHSG and SHSG on our form.
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

I will be there waiting at 12am Sunday night , just need to know
Last edited by Araucana girl on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
talea51

Post by talea51 »

Araucana girl wrote:I will be there waiting at 12pm Sunday night , just need to know
You and me both Araucana girl! We can keep each other company whilst we wait! I hope we both get our first choice! :D
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

talea51 wrote:
Araucana girl wrote:I will be there waiting at 12pm Sunday night , just need to know
You and me both Araucana girl! We can keep each other company whilst we wait! I hope we both get our first choice! :D
Great it would be good to have some company - I will be there with chocolate and wine - hopefully the wine will miraculously turn into champagne at about 12.30am :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now