Test Confirmation

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

abcdef

Test Confirmation

Post by abcdef »

Hi there
Has anyone received their test details for the KE foundation exams yet? The first letter said we would receive details about a week before, but with the postal strikes I wondered whether they would send them out earlier.
Good luck to everyone.
Haji

About The test

Post by Haji »

I would like to know any sample exam other than the KE small version test.
fm

Post by fm »

There is no sample test. You have to make up your own.

None of my pupils or my daughter have received confirmation yet.
wm

Post by wm »

Hi
I have just received the test details letter for the KE test this morning
zha

Post by zha »

wm wrote:Hi
I have just received the test details letter for the KE test this morning
Same here.
abcdef

Post by abcdef »

Hi, thanks for responses. We've also received ours this morning.
Worried Father

Test confirmation

Post by Worried Father »

Anyone else NOT received confirmation of the King Edwards test yet? Post just arrived, should we be in a panic, as some were lucky enough to get them yesterday? :(
fm

Post by fm »

I have not received mine, either. Apparently the letters were posted on the Wednesday so, in theory, we should have received it by today. However, I would say it is too early to panic. We have 8 days before the test. I intend to wait until Monday and then, if it hasn't arrived, I shall chase it up.
By the way, I applied on line. Possibly they treat these slightly differently. Just an idea.
Worried Father

Post by Worried Father »

Fm - Thank you for swift response. Feel better now, will wait until Monday. Also applied online!
fm

Post by fm »

To worried dad,

I am also due to see a few of my pupils this weekend and will check how many have received letters--then probably start panicking if they all have but me (and, of course, you)!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now