1 more day ...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Natalie74

1 more day ...

Post by Natalie74 »

Well this time tomorrow some of us will know if their DS have been offered a place at KES. I'll probably be still waiting to pounce on my postman haha.

How many of us are waiting for letters? I only know of 2 others. Just think, the letters will already be typed up by now.

How are you preparing to celebrate or deal with rejection letter? Even if you're not waiting for a KES letter, advice would be appreciated. Thank you so much 

Amelia

Re: 1 more day ...

Post by Amelia »

Hi Natalie74 good luck to you and all those waiting re Ap/scholarships. Fingers crossed natalie74 that you get good news tomorrow.

My ds sat the KES exam, so will expect a letter in the post as to wether he has a full fee paying place or not. Although highly unlikely we will be accepting, so for us March 3rd roll on!
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Letters are out for KES!! My friends just called saying she's got a letter from KES saying her son has not got a place..
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

My DS got a place!! Yippee!! Good luck to everyone waiting :D :D :D :D
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

Can't wait my DS to be back after his football classes at 4.30 to give him a big hug and congratulations!! Now a wait till March 3 to make a decision. The letter says to accept or refuse by march 17th. They have a meeting on tue 25th for all the boys who have been offered a place. :D
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

Good news here too! Big envelope :D
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

Oh yes and good luck to all others waiting the postie!
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Congrats kanumm and thegodfather!! :D

Well done to your sons (and you for coping with the stress and waiting).

Hopefully, more good news to come...

EDA: do go along to the information meeting. It is a good chance to get a feel of the school and ask any questions when the offer is a reality
UmSusu
kanamm

Post by kanamm »

UmSusu wrote:Congrats kanumm and thegodfather!! :D

Well done to your sons (and you for coping with the stress and waiting).

Hopefully, more good news to come...

EDA: do go along to the information meeting. It is a good chance to get a feel of the school and ask any questions when the offer is a reality

Thanks Umsusu . I did a little dance by myself when I read the first sentence in the letter :lol: Congratulations thegodfather! Yes planning to go to the meeting for sure. Final decision will be after 3rd march.
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

Thanks!

I'm so glad it came early couldn't sleep last night. And this morning kept having sad flashbacks about when my eldest didn't get a place. To all those waiting if it is bad news then its not the end of the world my eldest would not have coped if he had managed a place and now he is a an excellent school that is just PERFECT for him so I put the bad news down to fate.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now