1 week left until Kendrick and Reading Boys Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
11+11+

1 week left until Kendrick and Reading Boys Results

Post by 11+11+ »

Hi Guys,

How's everyone feeling for next Monday? DD has not said much, however is aware that the results are due on Monday. I'm going to book a table at her favourite restaurant on the day of results.

Wish you all the best for next Monday.
TigerMum

Re: 1 week left until Kendrick and Reading Boys Results

Post by TigerMum »

We're all quietly anxious (except for DH, he remains calm and collected as ever) and I'm possibly beginning to feel slightly nauseous with a touch of excitement. DDs are ignoring it as much as possible, very wise of them. Haven't thought ahead to plan a celebratory tea for Monday though, must give it all more thought! :shock:

Good luck everyone!
aliportico

Post by aliportico »

I see it's 9 am on Monday for those who applied to Reading BC online, so no need to stay up until midnight this year!
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

It said 9:00am last year on RBC website, but my email came through at midnight.
May be different this year though with it being a Monday.

Thinking of you all waiting (and wondering how my DD is halfway through year 7 already. It doesn't seem like two minutes ago I was waiting for DDs allocation last year.)
Audreylawyer

Post by Audreylawyer »

I wish that we were getting our results at 9am :) :(

We are applying for boarding and live in London. Our online admissions do not release results until 5pm :roll:

My DS is very much aware of results day and has been talking about it quite a lot. I imagine that will only increase this week as he is now back at school and his friends that have applied for indies have their offers, so lots of excitement and chatter about where they are going.

Still not sure why this whole process has to take so long, but there is nothing we can do but wait.

Roll on next Monday.......
aliportico

Post by aliportico »

Tinkers wrote:It said 9:00am last year on RBC website, but my email came through at midnight.
May be different this year though with it being a Monday.
Oh did it? Said midnight for the website two years ago (I got on about twenty past), and the email didn't arrive until the afternoon. I just checked because of wondering about the Monday thing. (6 years ago it was also Monday, but I hadn't applied online - not sure if you could then?)

Oh well, we'll see what happens!
Reading Mum

Post by Reading Mum »

my email was also 2 mins past midnight on 1st March last year.

good luck all
Footiemum

Post by Footiemum »

Does anyone have experience of applying to the Reading schools via Oxfordshire Council (in terms of what time results become available etc)?
Audreylawyer

Post by Audreylawyer »

Footiemum wrote:Does anyone have experience of applying to the Reading schools via Oxfordshire Council (in terms of what time results become available etc)?
As far as I understand you will need to check and see what time Oxfordshire release their results. You should know then, even if that is earlier than
Reading Borough Council.
Footiemum

Post by Footiemum »

OCC only states that emails will be sent in batches on 3 March. Just wondered whether anyone had had results around midnight as with Reading BC...
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now