Random.. but important

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

reeyah

Random.. but important

Post by reeyah »

Hi all..

Hope no one minds, and this topic has actually been tackled before by Um but I can't find it..

Please try not to use religious terms like 'in sha Allah' etc as not every on here is Muslim ((although I am, so obviously I understand where you guys are coming from!). We are all in this Eleven Plus madness together, no matter what creed or religion. Using terms that others may not understand will only serve to divide us...

I'm sure everyone will see what I meant and understand.

Wishing good karma to everyone! :)
Smiles

Re: Random.. but important

Post by Smiles »

reeyah wrote:Hi all..

Hope no one minds, and this topic has actually been tackled before by Um but I can't find it..

Please try not to use religious terms like 'in sha Allah' etc as not every on here is Muslim ((although I am, so obviously I understand where you guys are coming from!). We are all in this Eleven Plus madness together, no matter what creed or religion. Using terms that others may not understand will only serve to divide us...

Thanks Reeyah....point noted
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

:) love your name Smiles!
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

reeyah wrote:Hi all..

To further clarify and avoid anyone getting upset or offended.... "In Sha Allah" means God Willing... and "Salam" means Peace. :wink:
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that I'm not religious or anyone's godfather and I'm not in the mafia either :shock:
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

The post reeyah refers to is here

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 11&t=24524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Thegodfather wrote:I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that I'm not religious or anyone's godfather and I'm not in the mafia either :shock:

For all we know you may even be 'mum' really! Very clever :lol:
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

reeyah wrote:
Thegodfather wrote:I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that I'm not religious or anyone's godfather and I'm not in the mafia either :shock:

For all we know you may even be 'mum' really! Very clever :lol:
OH NO! My cover is blown :lol:
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

And I don't suppose you talk with cotton wool stuffed in your cheeks either... :P
sbarnes

Post by sbarnes »

could I please ask a moderator to arbitrate on this?