results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
traceyanne

results

Post by traceyanne »

does anybody know whether we can get our results on line like some of the other areas? Some areas will recieve their results just after midnight March 4th.
gu3st

Post by gu3st »

as far as i am aware, if you completed your CAF form online, then you should be able to log on AFTER 4pm on the 3 march to find out which school you have been given. the letters get posted on 3 march so letters will arrive 4 march.

obviously, if you have been given a grammar school (fingers crossed) then you know your child has passed. however if not, i guess you'll have to wait until the letter comes to see if they passed or not, or the school was oversubscribed or not.

did you complete your CAF form online?
katel

Post by katel »

Beware - you have to compete the form online AND register. We didn't last year - we thought that just applying online was enough. The last 24 hours was torture because we got ourselves all ready to find out a day before the post, then couldn't!
traceyanne

Post by traceyanne »

I think I registered. I can't really remember. I t would be lovely to get results on line than having to wait till lunch time for our post next day. I'll have to check my emails to see whether I've registered or not. We are hoping for Grammar but I'm trying to persuade my child that it wont be the end of the world if Grammar is not to be.
traceyanne

Post by traceyanne »

Oh yes forgot to mention I did fill out CAF on line.
gu3st

Post by gu3st »

i had to register online FIRST, then i could fill in the CAF form. i received two emails. one saying thanks for registering, then one after to say they had received CAF form.

Hope this is useful.
traceyanne2

Post by traceyanne2 »

I've checked and I am all registered. I'm so glad I found this site I would never have known about getting results on line otherwise. Has anyone else out there in B exley done their familiarisation papers? How did the children get on with them. My daughter did a verbal reasoning paper and said it only had 52 questions, was years old and was quite easy compared to NFER practice papers.
l_bexley

Post by l_bexley »

My son had his VR practice test today and scored 45/52.
traceyanne2

Post by traceyanne2 »

Hi again, we've now had half a non verbal reasoning paper,done in class and not under test conditions. Daughter found this one quite hard. Couldn't finish a couple of sections and there were only 7 per section. Will have to do some more practice I think. I know we are not going to do maths practice today, so presumably they are going to have to squeeze that one in Monday and go over it very quickly before Wednesdays test. All seems a bit rushed to me.
l_bexley

Post by l_bexley »

Son had NVR practice paper on Thurs - only scored 22/40. Usually scores much better - don't know whether paper was hard or son wasn't concentrating. Either way I'm worried!

There are no practice English or Maths tests at son's school - so this is it before next week's real tests. Help!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now