Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Pensby

Not long now!

Post by Pensby »

Hello all you on Wirral
:wink:
How are you all doing ,now its so close,my son is getting very fed up and can't wait till 4th Dec when he never has to see an 11+ paper again!!

He is scoring fine though ,95% average and even a 100% ,boy was he proud!!He says most of his mates are getting 85% + so hopefully a few of them may pass too!!

Well good luck with the prepartion ,hope its all going well!

:D Pensby
Bebmum

Post by Bebmum »

Hi Pensby

It sounds like your son is doing really well. To got 100% is fantastic :)

My daughter can't wait until its all over as well. She has been getting between 85 - 93% at home but did a practice at school yesterday and said she didn't finish the paper and it was really hard. Now I'm worried and wondering how the ones we have been doing at home compare to the real test!!!

Oh well ! Not long now and I can't wait till the 4th Dec either.

Good luck to everyone, :P

Bebmum
mumster

Post by mumster »

Hear, hear
I can't wait for the nights when my daughter can come home from school and she (and we) can relax completely!
:o
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Bebmum wrote:
Now I'm worried and wondering how the ones we have been doing at home compare to the real test!!!

I was wondering this as well, my son seems to be doing fine with the practice papers at home (Susan Daughtry, NFER and Tutors Discs). He Doesn't get to do any in his primary. But does anybody know how these compare, in terms of difficulty, to the real tests?

Good Luck to everybody with their preparation (Not long now!)

Scatshouse.