For everyone.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Natalie74

For everyone.

Post by Natalie74 »

Just got home from work and can't believe how many pages there are on here to catch up on. Might take me all night lol.

Thought I'd start a thread so we can all catch up quickly on where our DC have been offered places.

You all know mine, so won't bore you with that again. Where did your DC get into?

How about:

Your username. DD/DS. School.
sbarnes

Re: For everyone.

Post by sbarnes »

Polite note but is it necessary to clog up the site with just another well meaning post on such an important day? We must also be sensitive to the vast majority that haven't quite made it into grammars and/or indies; just my opinion.
Natalie74

Post by Natalie74 »

Didn't realise I was clogging up the site. Just interested in hearing about all the lovely people's DC I've met on this site over the last 5 months. I hope that doesn't come across as being insensitive. I'm sorry if does and my heart goes out to those who didn't get offered their 1st choice.
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Oh come on sbarnes, I know you like organisation but we can let this slip can't we :D . Whilst you are right that we should be sensitive, I actually can't work out how most of the regulars have got on as they were so many posts about different things.

Good news or bad, a quick update for those who want to share might be nice.

I'll go first.....
I have spent most of the weekend on and off the site even though I have not been through it this year. A relative was hoping for BV and only put Aston at the last minute thinking it would be too high - now it seems that he is more likely to get Aston off the WL than BV!
UmSusu
reeyah

Post by reeyah »

Hi Natalie74 :)

DS2 will be joining DS1 at KEAS.

sbarnes.. We need a mod to arbitrate. :lol: :lol: :lol: ( this will only make sense if anyone saw my 'Random but important' post.
z-g

Post by z-g »

Hi all, I think everyone might be a bit annoyed with me of all the complaining, as DS1 did not get his first choice, lol.
We're proud of our DS1 he has done very well, tell you the truth I didn't think he would get into any of the grammar schools but he did, second choice HGS. He is over the moon and we're going to celebrate this weekend.
Also he keeps reminding us that we promised him if he gets into a grammar we would buy him a mobile phone so I guess we'll have to start looking!
Congratulations to all of you and sorry to whoever did not make it. I wish everyone the very best in the future.

Zainab
um

Post by um »

Congratulations to you and your son, Zainab. :D
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Hi Natalie ds got into CHB.

Also as you probably know has been offered KES...will be deciding between the two hopefully by the coming weekend. Our ds's may end up in the same school :)
Happy dad

Post by Happy dad »

reeyah wrote:Hi Natalie74 :)

DS2 will be joining DS1 at KEAS.

sbarnes.. We need a mod to arbitrate. :lol: :lol: :lol: ( this will only make sense if anyone saw my 'Random but important' post.
:D

Ds2 will be going to Adams Grammar School.
Thegodfather

Post by Thegodfather »

DS2 has CH but we are going with KES....I think :shock:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now