do not worry...........my daughter came out crying :(

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
advice____good advice

do not worry...........my daughter came out crying :(

Post by advice____good advice »

:( I am very worried because my daughter came out of the exam crying yesturday and she was very upset especially since her sister had got in the year before and she was expecting the exam to be terribley like the one her sister had done and that is what myself and her tutor had been practising,what was in the exam last year.

But my sister,her child did it last year and got in on 56 in the mathematics and that was her strong point so if you are like me and your child has come out crying and thinks that they've messed up have some hope and give them some hope and I hope they've had a great success at it and done their best because of course that is all we may expect of them

your hopeful that your child has done well
Dr Ashala

Re: do not worry...........my daughter came out crying :(

Post by Guest »

advice____good advice wrote: :( I am very worried because my daughter came out of the exam crying yesturday and she was very upset especially since her sister had got in the year before and she was expecting the exam to be terribley like the one her sister had done and that is what myself and her tutor had been practising,what was in the exam last year.

But my sister,her child did it last year and got in on 56 in the mathematics and that was her strong point so if you are like me and your child has come out crying and thinks that they've messed up have some hope and give them some hope and I hope they've had a great success at it and done their best because of course that is all we may expect of them

your hopeful that your child has done well
Dr Ashala
What area do you live in?
bunty

11 plus

Post by bunty »

can anyione tell me if there were 2 different tests yesterday for the 11+
test. Talking to people some found it really easy and thers really hard.
It was found easy by the younger year 6 pupil rather than the older ones, which makes me feel the test was harder for the older ones

does anyone know

Post by Guest »

In Gloucestershire they all sit the same 2 papers - the first is ok but the second has a reputation for being a lot more difficult. I have never heard of there being different tests aimed at different ages. Try not to worrry - my Son came out of his test in tears because he found it really hard. Guess what, he got in! But some of the children who said it was easy didn't! Good luck!