What happens now?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Brum26

What happens now?

Post by Brum26 »

Sorry, this may be a silly question but here it is anyway.

DD was offered a place at AGS in the first round of offers. We accepted the offer online via the Worcestershire gov website as this is where she lives.

However, since then we have heard nothing. I was expecting to maybe receive a letter confirming her place or something from AGS itself to confirm that they know she is starting in september. When I check on the Worcestershire website now it is still showing that we accepted the offer but can't help worrying that something may have been missed.
ToadMum

Re: What happens now?

Post by ToadMum »

Ring the school and check - but almost certainly someone would have been chasing you for your response by now if your acceptance hadn't been passed on (via Warwickshire, I assume). I am not in your area, but some schools do seem to be speedier than others in contacting new starters.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Salapanda

Post by Salapanda »

Hi ToadMum! My DS has also accepted a place at AGS and I happened to email the school with a query yesterday. They said we would be getting information sent out to us next term.

:-)
JamesDean

Post by JamesDean »

And if anyone's wondering about KES, I found this on their website under admissions:

The Headmaster will write to the parents of all successful applicants in April 2014 inviting them and their sons to meet with him at School. The letter will also contain details of the New Parents’ Evening which will be held on Wednesday 11th June 2014 and the Induction Day on Tuesday 24th June 2014.

JD
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now