How many venues and how many taking the medway test today

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now

How many venues and how many taking the medway test today

Post by Guest »

How many boys and girls do you think took the medway test today?
11+ mum....

Post by 11+ mum.... »

Hi there,

I don't know exactly how many, but have been told there's roughly 300 per venue, and 7 grammer schools, but also know rainham girls is open as a venue too. As to how boys v girls, from what i could see this morning when i dropped my daughter off, the majority was girls.... Is this any help? And is there a hole in your carpet from pacing too!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

How nerve racking is this....

Thank goodness only another half an hour to go until we can collect them.
11+ mum

Post by 11+ mum »

i'm in more a state than she was...... any way nearly over...... now all we gotta do is wait patiently for the results!!!!!!!!!!
erghhhhhhhhhhh.......
Hope your child does well,
chatham grammar hopeful

Post by chatham grammar hopeful »

Thankyou, same for yours too. Where did yours take the test. We were at chatham grammar and they were running behind time, seemed very disorganised picking the children up.

But a big sigh of relief now it is all over.
11+mum

Post by 11+mum »

Seems we were at the same place, and yeah it did seem a bit chaotic picking them up, but it all over now, just gotta wait for the results.
Tse

Post by Tse »

Rochester Corn Exchange also an exam venue as well.
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

I understand there will be another sitting for the Medway 11+ this Saturday- anyone know how many centres/children doing it?
I personally don't know anybody who's doing it, and am wondering if it's out of area children or children who were too sick on the day to attend. :?: :?:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now