Regarding CEM mock exams started by sonasona

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
nefertete

Regarding CEM mock exams started by sonasona

Post by nefertete »

I had found out about the project started by sonasona too late due to being away on holidays and sadly wasn't able to join in. I think it is a brilliant idea and I would love to be a part of it, unfortunately it seems it is only for the lucky parents who had managed to respond in the right time, which left me feeling disappointed and sad that my child won't be able to benefit from it. I have noticed another member parent2013 offered to start a similar project but the link to her thread isn't working. Is there a reason for it? I think it would be fair to allow the parents that missed the first opportunity with sonasona have a chance to team up together to do something similar. I suspect there are more members of the forum who had been left out of the first project due to late response like myself or for other reasons, yet who would be keen to join their forces and materials for the benefit of their children. Therefore, If there are any parents out there who are interested to team up, please voice your opinion here on this thread. Is there a reason why admin would mind that any 'leftover' parents create the second project so that we wouldn't be left feeling like we had been excluded from the club and missed the chance? Thank you.
sonasona

Re: Regarding CEM mock exams started by sonasona

Post by sonasona »

On Monday 3rd March you sent me a pm asking about VR info I'd posted about being in the Public Domain for free. I then promptly replied giving you a list of around 6 different websites offering free resources, just like I've done so for numerous forum members.

At the time you told me you were preparing for NFER exams(s) in Ilford.......have they also now changed to CEM???

Sonasona
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

This is well spooky :twisted:

Earlier on I replied to 'nefertete's post, now it's changed to 'rab321', this is really freaking me out and now I'm starting to quake in my boots :twisted: :cry: :twisted:
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I saw that too.

Freaky.
dlb

Post by dlb »

Rab 321 - I think it is a good idea. There seems to be no reason why other members of the forum can't sort out some CEM papers/questions etc. The other group (sonasona's) appears to be closed to anyone else now - so seems sensible to let others create something similar if there is enough interest!
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone!
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

'The truth is out there' (probably).

The answer to the query you posed to whomsoever you posed it to, though, is yes, Redbridge have changed to CEM for the coming September's exam.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Sally-Anne

Post by Sally-Anne »

The answer to the mystery, and to the questions posed above, can be seen here: http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 70&t=37336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now