Kendrick year 7 residential trips and uniform

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
tbaby21

Kendrick year 7 residential trips and uniform

Post by tbaby21 »

Hi There,

Just wondering if any of the parents with girls at Kendricks can advise whether the girls go away on any residential trips during year 7 and if so, in which term ?

Also, I've been looking through the uniform list and was wondering where the best place was to get the twin pleated skirts as they don't seem readily available on either M&S or Next websites.

Many Thanks ..
Reading Mum

Re: Kendrick year 7 residential trips and uniform

Post by Reading Mum »

There is a 3 day residential to the Isle of Wight in July.

You can get the skirt from Hawkinsport - this is the only place to get the PE kit anyway so you will end up there at some point. I am sure you can get something similar at Next or N&S but the Hawkinsport one wasn't that pricy and DD is the sort that would hate having the 'wrong thing'.
tbaby21

Post by tbaby21 »

DD left for Isle of Wight this morning on a 5 day residential so by the looks of it she'll be going back next year.

I'll have a look at Hawkinsport .. Thank you !!
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I know a number of girls who wear skirts from M&S btw. Will have words with DD this evning about skirt types. The twin pleated thing is new so the older girls certainly wear a variety.

As a side note, just to warn you, the dye in the school jumpers run for the first few washes.
M&s don't sell the right sort of blouse but you can get them at john Lewis or hawkinsport.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now