Do we need a 2015 entry topic yet?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
MmeOgg

Do we need a 2015 entry topic yet?

Post by MmeOgg »

Where we newcomers to the whole 11+ process in Essex can quietly cluster in fear and trembling?
Minesatea

Re: Do we need a 2015 entry topic yet?

Post by Minesatea »

Why not! I think there maybe a couple of old timers around with a year 4 prepared to join in too. I found the second child more stressful than the first.
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Hi I started this one http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 15&t=37586" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to try and get all this year's entrants together for a general panic/chat :D
Araucana girl

Post by Araucana girl »

I have just decided that it would not really be the right thing for my year 4 ds even if we did manage to improve his levels drastically. Happy to help out with queries though: dd going to CCHS this Sept :D
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

Albert Einstein
MmeOgg

Post by MmeOgg »

Thanks Nikkibeak - I'll see you over on your thread.
mikedellfarm

Post by mikedellfarm »

My DS1 will start at CRGS in September, uniform bought, all very exciting. DS2 will commence in Y5 in September so I am now on countdown to try and prep him to get into CRGS. I have no idea if it will work, they are chalk and cheese my sons, which is wonderful. But I am finding it more stressful, DS1 was so clear on strengths and weaknesses whereas DS2 is not so clear cut. I am relying on financial bribery in the hope this will add to the extreme competitiveness between them.. oh and gin for me :D
sleeplessinhalstead

Post by sleeplessinhalstead »

DD3 is going into Yr4 in September, feeling like I need to get started on prep even though it is 2016 for me. Feeling like I can't bear to go through this again. It seems early, but I know others at primary are talking about preparation already.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now