results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

results

Post by Guest »

hi everybody, does anybody know when results are going to be out this year (bucks exams 2007) for next year's (sep 2008) entry. we live in OCA so not sure if we will get results at same time as Bucks. any information pleeese (just want to make sure i am not going to work that day... :? ). thanks.
duffymoon

Post by duffymoon »

Friday November 23rd (2 weeks today! - seems like we've been waiting for ever!)
blackbox31

Post by blackbox31 »

Hi,

my daughter sat her Bucks 11+ at her primary school in slough. I just wondered if anyone knew whether in this case would Bucks CC give the results to the primary school on 23rd Nov and they would give them out to the children to take home in an envelope or do Bucks CC post them direct ?
Tearing Hair Out Mum

Results

Post by Tearing Hair Out Mum »

When my eldest sat the Bucks in her OOC (out of county) school in slough two years ago, we received the results by post, I have never known them to be given to the OOC children from school.

Lets hope we get them at the same time, then it will be another two weeks to wait for the Berkshire results from our first choice school are being posted on the 7 December.

Good Luck! :D
Tearing Hair Out Mum

Post by Guest »

just got reply from BCC regarding this matter. they said children who took tests by 26/10/07 their results will be posted on 23/11/07 even if they are OOC candidates. i don't know about slough if your daughter took her test (VR Bucks)before or on 26/10 then you should get hers any day after 23/11 (i think :roll: ). good luck to everyone. i am already feeling something (jelly, that's what my son says) in my tummy. is there anyone with jelly in your tummy..!!! bye.
yplx

Post by yplx »

anybody knows if applied online, will the council send an email on 23rd for the result? thanks!
in Turmoil

Results

Post by in Turmoil »

My daughter's primary is in Bucks and we have been told the results will come home from school with them. My daughter took hers last year and the process was the same even though I applied on line. There is nothing to indicate they will be emailed so you will have to wait until after school.

Thinking of you!

The time seems to pass so slowly! :oops:
yplx

Post by yplx »

So technically when will the result reach my home? Is it 23rd or 24th?
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Yplx

Assuming you have applied online to Bucks County and therefore your child attends a Bucks primary...

My understanding is that by applying on line you will only recieve the allocation of school [next March] by email not the results.

Results will be given to your child [in a sealed envelope] at the end of the school day on Friday 23 November.

Patricia

Post by Guest »

yeap, patricia is right but whoever is OOC BCC is going to post it to you directy, i think.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now