Just A Thought!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scatshouse

Just A Thought!

Post by scatshouse »

I've just had a thought.

Since the LEA and the headteachers will know our children's scores and whether they've reached the required standard in early January, couldn't we demand that they tell us parents then too? Maybe under the Freedom of Information Act or something?

Can't see what difference it would make, we've already submitted our preference forms.

Scatshouse
nutty

11+results

Post by nutty »

do you know if the headteachers of independant schools get their childrens results?
scatshouse

Post by scatshouse »

Hi nutty,

I don't know much about independent schools but I would imagine that they also receive results in January for the sake of reviews/appeals.

You might be better off posting your question in the Independent Schools section, where I'm sure there will be people better qualified than me to answer.

Good Luck.

Scatshouse.
Bexley Mum 2

Post by Bexley Mum 2 »

Scathouse - I've had that thought too..... It's infuriating to think that schools know the results in January and we have to wait until March. I wonder what FoI defence the LEA could have for not telling us the results in January?

It's tempting to give it a go, but then I'm not sure I want to get on the wrong side of the people who will be allocating my child his secondary school place!!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now