Nailsworth to Marling

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Madmum38

Nailsworth to Marling

Post by Madmum38 »

Ok so reality is beginning to set in & I've finally recovered from leavers assembly & him actually leaving primary school :?
Anyway I did apply for a school bus pass ( without much hope but surely it's worth a try ) and haven't heard anything so wondered if anybody on here could tell me what happens ?? Do they tell you that you are not eligible & point you in the right direction or is there no contact & you just presume you've not got one .
I've been trying to figure how how I'll get from Nailsworth to Marling & wondered if anybody else has children who already do this journey & can help with which bus he should be on as from what I've found so far there's a stagecoach bus that will stop along there en route elsewhere or the Ebley coach we've applied to be on but if they say no then we have to apply for a paid place on it which could take ages.
Sorry if this is a bit rambling ...... Too much to think about , hope it makes sense !
Anybody else finding they're struck by quite random questions & worries ??!! :roll:
Thanks .
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now