CSSE Speed check

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

annam2013

CSSE Speed check

Post by annam2013 »

Hi all,

Can I ask to all mums/dads whose children sat for CSSE or will sit this September, at this time, just only few weeks from the exam, how your DCs faired with the speed in completing CSSE past papers? My DS is still struggling a bit in completing the maths paper. Now that logical reasoning will be added to it, I am bit worried about this.

Thanks in advance.
ahap

Re: CSSE Speed check

Post by ahap »

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 15&t=38369" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
annam2013

Post by annam2013 »

Thanks for the link, but I would like real replies from parents on how far their DCs are upto at this present moment on speed. I appreciate the suggestion on how to improve. But that's not what I am after.

Thanks for the reply.
Manana

Post by Manana »

Yes-speed seems to be an issue for the maths much more than the English. DD has done a couple of mocks and has finished them (apart from one of those 'find the product value' a x b x c questions which was only one mark so she left it and didn't have time to back to it! I think that's the trick-if short on time, leave the ones with 1 mark and loads of working out till last.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now