Arrangements for test day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Highamsmum

Arrangements for test day

Post by Highamsmum »

Has anyone sitting at Woodford County had an email about arrangements for exam day yet? We've had nothing from them since they asked us to confirm which other schools we wanted the result shared with.
HotCrossBun

Re: Arrangements for test day

Post by HotCrossBun »

I haven't heard anything more yet, either.
Reh

Post by Reh »

Me neither....was starting to worry but feel a little reassured I'm not alone
HotCrossBun

Post by HotCrossBun »

We got our 11+ test information for Woodford County this morning. You must show up between 8-8:30am; you must collect your child at 11:45 am. There is also a photo-identity form to bring with you on the test day. You will need a photo of your child and a signature from the headmaster.
Reh

Post by Reh »

Received the letter today also. However am extremely confused....the date of birth and school are both incorrect. Aswell as writing that the registration takes place between 12.30 and 1pm...and to collect my child promptly at 11.30. Anyone else had a similar problem?
Zyka

Post by Zyka »

We received the letter today as well. Ours is 8-8:30am for registration; to collect collect your child at 11:45.
am. Reh there has obviously been a mix up with yours, You'll need to contact the council promptly.
Reh

Post by Reh »

Zyka
Have sent an email to confirm in writing and will call Monday morning. They have made several mistakes!
Icepop

Post by Icepop »

Received our letter also, very confusing as it says registration at 12.30-1.00pm, collect your child at 4.35pm promptly. But on the -To be completed by parent section: it states that I should collect my child no later then 11.45am promptly!!!
Mistake is made on the return slip I guess, will be on the phone to them soon !!
Icepop

Post by Icepop »

Just spotted that it states that "drinks will be allowed during a break mid-morning",
Correct me if I'm wrong but is the exam in the afternoon after 1 pm!!! Mid-morning to me is MORNING which is A.M???
Reh

Post by Reh »

Have been advised to go there in person to resolve....heard about cases of children missing exams :!: