CCHS Test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

pinkrabbit38

CCHS Test

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Hi all.
Now I've got over the stress of my DS starting at SHSB yesterday....he loved it mind!

Has anyone heard anything from CCHS about sitting times etc for next weeks test?
Thylacine11

Re: CCHS Test

Post by Thylacine11 »

Not yet. they were supposed to be posting out yesterday according to their website. I think they said if you hadn't heard by Tuesday to get in touch.
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Thylacine11 wrote:Not yet. they were supposed to be posting out yesterday according to their website. I think they said if you hadn't heard by Tuesday to get in touch.
Typical....just had mine through the post, we have 8.30am sitting!
Ladygala

Post by Ladygala »

We got our today- makes it all real all of a sudden. I've only just skimmed the letter before going on the school run - does it say anything about what the girls can wear? Ie, school uniform or their own clothes?
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Ladygala wrote:We got our today- makes it all real all of a sudden. I've only just skimmed the letter before going on the school run - does it say anything about what the girls can wear? Ie, school uniform or their own clothes?
It says they do not need to wear school uniform.
Thylacine11

Post by Thylacine11 »

Hi, We got our letter today. Got the 12:45 registration. Pros and Cons for both I suppose. Good Luck to everyone and a stress free week for all.
Manana

Post by Manana »

StephiB wrote:Hi all.
Now I've got over the stress of my DS starting at SHSB yesterday....he loved it mind!

Has anyone heard anything from CCHS about sitting times etc for next weeks test?
Is the CCHS test on a separate day to the CSSE ones? Sorry for being clueless, we're not in Essex so not taking that test. Are many people taking both?
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

Manana wrote:
StephiB wrote:Hi all.

Is the CCHS test on a separate day to the CSSE ones? Sorry for being clueless, we're not in Essex so not taking that test. Are many people taking both?
The CCHS test is on 13th and 11+ is on 20th.x
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now