11+ test date in 2015

Eleven Plus (11+) in Warwickshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

thirdgeneration

11+ test date in 2015

Post by thirdgeneration »

I know this is thinking ahead a long way as the 2014 tests are only just happening, but I was looking at the school holiday dates for 2015 and there is a 7 week summer holiday for the state sector next year and the schools won't go back until 7th or most probably 8th September, as the Monday the 7th is likely to be a Teacher Training Day.

So, when would the 11+ test dates be?
Would they be on the first Saturday in September like they usually are - ie Sat 5th Sept?
Or would they go back to the first Saturday after the schools have gone back, ie Sat 12 Sept?

I would be interested in knowing what Okanagan thinks?

When will the dates get announced for next year's tests?

Thanks
guest201

Re: 11+ test date in 2015

Post by guest201 »

Sorry I am not Okanagan, but I would think the exam date would be 12th Sept or later. It is highly unlikely they would put the exam date in summer holidays because there would be so many people who asked for a later sitting because they were on holiday. I imagine there is some official reason why they can't put it n school holidays too.
sherlock1

Re: 11+ test date in 2015

Post by sherlock1 »

Our schools are normally back by 2/3rd so depending on term dates I certainly wouldn't rule out the 5th - in my mind it has always been the first Saturday the schools are back.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now