11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Medmama

Where are all the Medway parents?

Post by Medmama »

Does everyone know something I don't???
Last1973

Re: Where are all the Medway parents?

Post by Last1973 »

I've know idea why there isn't any medway mums on here. I think it's rather strange.
My daughter isn't taking exams till next year but we are in preparation stage now.
Yazzi

Post by Yazzi »

I'm surprised too! My DD got medway test on Tuesday and Wednesday having just sat the Kent test today! Good luck to everyone xx
Medmama

Post by Medmama »

Hi Yazzi how did your DD get on? My daughter sat the Kent test on Wednesday and said it was tough... Mine will be doing Medway Test next Sat.

Last, good luck with it all :)
Yazzi

Post by Yazzi »

Ho Medmama

DD said it was actually better than she thought which is worrying! However maths was hard she said having guessed last 7 questions. The rest she found 'ok' but results will reveal all! Medway in Tuesday and Wednesday however she's not as nervous about those havin already undergone the kent test

Good luck ****
Medmama

Post by Medmama »

Hope she got on ok today Yazzi, what did she do today? How did she feel it went?
Good luck for tomorrow too xx
Yazzi

Post by Yazzi »

Hi

It went well she thinks! Was English writing today. Obviously can't say what it was although I think they normlt change the writing piece for those who do on Saturday! Thanks for wishes tomorrow x
Medmama

Post by Medmama »

Ah Yazzi your 11+ journey is now over... How relieved must you all be feeling :)

Hope maths and VR went ok today...

My daughter is strangely looking forward to Saturday :s. I can't wait for the whe thing to be over with xx
Yazzi

Post by Yazzi »

Hi Medmama

Yes so glad it's over!!!! DD said VR was easy but Maths was really hard. In fact she said most of the children found maths to be really hard! Well it's done now thank god! Not going to think about it until result day! Where is your DD taking her one on Saturday? Good luck to her and you ****
Medmama

Post by Medmama »

I remember some children last year saying the maths was extremely difficult too...
My DD will sit it at RGS, she attended a taster evening there a few months back so at least it won't feel to unknown to her. There are lots of children from her school taking it too, so they may all sit near each other.
Fingers crossed for our girls
I'm looking forward to starting all the school viewings - if pass Medway will look at RGS & FP (but we are in Walderslade so RGS is the closest grammar school)... If she passes just Kent we will just look at CGSG as we know they take Kent results, we are not sure about travelling to any Maidstone Grammar Schools... No passes then we will look at Aylesford (she attended a taster for this too and absolutely loved it) and Walderslade Girls.
What are your options?

I'll have another 8 years until I have to do this all again with DD2! Ha ha xx