Oh, that's it. I can't wait any longer...

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Manana

Oh, that's it. I can't wait any longer...

Post by Manana »

Can't they just give me the stupid paper and the mark scheme and I'll mark it myself!!

I need to know the results NOW :roll: :lol: :? :shock: :oops: :mrgreen: :?: :idea:
pushymother

Re: Oh, that's it. I can't wait any longer...

Post by pushymother »

Manana wrote:Can't they just give me the stupid paper and the mark scheme and I'll mark it myself!!

I need to know the results NOW :roll: :lol: :? :shock: :oops: :mrgreen: :?: :idea:
SNAP!
MacPac

Post by MacPac »

We're not even halfway through the wait yet! I don't think I wa ours anyway :lol:
Nikkibeak

Post by Nikkibeak »

Manana wrote:Can't they just give me the stupid paper and the mark scheme and I'll mark it myself!!

Lol in the interests of fairness I'll mark yours and you can mark mine :lol:
Crusoe

Post by Crusoe »

Who won't say yes to that, Manana?

I thought I would be so anxious and nervous after the exams. But feeling more relaxed than usual(one less thing to worry about --- exams)

But, certainly can't control my temptation to see my dd's paper....

Couldn't able to log in for many weeks due to other family priorities. Trust me, I've not done anything from my part to my dd because of so many unexpected and unpleasant circumstances. I've planned so many things and everything turned upside down and I am feeling guilty for not supporting my dd. But dd claims that she done both CCHS and CSSE very well.

My dd is reminding me the slogan which I used to tell her during our 11+ learning journey, "Mummy,Be Patient everything will be perfect..."
Crusoe

Post by Crusoe »

Nikkibeak wrote:

let all of us join as a team and help each other. I can hear voices from CSSE marking board that " We need these Ladies to make our job easier!"

I wish that could happen....
Manana

Post by Manana »

Nikkibeak wrote:

Absolutely-wouldn't want to be accused of foul play!
Crusoe

Post by Crusoe »

If we get a chance to correct our dc's papers then we are going to stick with the CSSE's marking scheme.... Aren't we? That's what we were doing for the past papers at home.

CSSE knows that "Practice makes perfect"
eipi=-1

Post by eipi=-1 »

You know...there are fathers that read this forum too and who have worked with their children to make this all happen! (Me being one of them) :) My nerves are just as jangled as yours!
Manana

Post by Manana »

eipi=-1 wrote:You know...there are fathers that read this forum too and who have worked with their children to make this all happen! (Me being one of them) :) My nerves are just as jangled as yours!
Ah, apologies if you feel left out! Dads are welcome, too :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now