Breakdown of students - 11+

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
lioness

Breakdown of students - 11+

Post by lioness »

Hello,

I need help locating a list that I have accessed before which gives a breakdown of the number of students that have taken the 11+ at all the schools in Buckinghamshire and the partner schools. It breaks it down into males and females, it gives a breakdown of how many students from a particular school passed and how many were successful with their appeals etc.

I cannot remember how I found it last time and any help will be appreciated.
Guest55

Re: Breakdown of students - 11+

Post by Guest55 »

Sally-Anne posted it recently

http://www.buckscc.gov.uk/education/sch ... olicy-hub/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nothing yet for 2014 entry.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

It will be interesting to see those figures. I have only looked at 2013 but the figures are very interesting, rather a :shock:
lioness

Post by lioness »

Thanks Guest55.
neveragain!

Post by neveragain! »

Does anyone have any idea when the school by school stats might be posted? I would also be very interested to see them. I have heard that two thirds of the 2014 intake to RLS are girls and wondered if this is a pattern which has been seen across the county or if it is just a 'blip' in this particular area. And if it has happened in lots of other grammar schools in Bucks, why? Is it the nature of the new test which has caused this imbalance? I would be grateful for anyone's comments.