Manana

The second sitting?

Post by Manana »

Is it tomorrow when we can discuss the paper?? What time? :lol:

MacPac-are you with me on this one? :D
MacPac

Re: The second sitting?

Post by MacPac »

Yes it's tomorrow. I've been having horrible dreams about results day. I'm not sure of the time. Hopefully some people will be along to tell us the questions we still don't know though :lol:

I've discovered the answer to the last question on the maths paper if you're interested. I can't explain the question though haha.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

The second sitting is tomorrow, but best to check that there is not a third as happened in other places. Is the second sitting a different paper do you know?
Moderators

Post by Moderators »

Please do not post any test content unless there is clear evidence that it is safe to do so.

We must err on the side of caution.
MacPac

Post by MacPac »

It's definitely a different paper. I asked the headmaster of one of the grammar schools.
Manana

Post by Manana »

MacPac wrote:Yes it's tomorrow. I've been having horrible dreams about results day. I'm not sure of the time. Hopefully some people will be along to tell us the questions we still don't know though :lol:

I've discovered the answer to the last question on the maths paper if you're interested. I can't explain the question though haha.
I was thinking of making a spreadsheet on the information we'd gleaned between us so far!! That really is taking things too far though and I should probably do some housework instead.

Yes please-can you PM me!!
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

How lovely for you to know it was a different paper so no advantage gained from sitting the backup date. This was always the only logical way to run exams with backup dates. DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Manana wrote:Is it tomorrow when we can discuss the paper?? What time? :lol:
Refreshments at SHSB at c.10.00 - 10.15, if that helps.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
TP123

Post by TP123 »

MacPac wrote:It's definitely a different paper. I asked the headmaster of one of the grammar schools.
MacPac - is that for both CSSE and CEM CCHS or do you just mean CSSE. For CEM CCHS we dont know and the guess is its the same paper - given than Redbridge has confirmed the same.

Does anyone know about CCHS for sure either way?
MacPac

Post by MacPac »

TP123 wrote:
MacPac wrote:It's definitely a different paper. I asked the headmaster of one of the grammar schools.
MacPac - is that for both CSSE and CEM CCHS or do you just mean CSSE. For CEM CCHS we dont know and the guess is its the same paper - given than Redbridge has confirmed the same.

Does anyone know about CCHS for sure either way?
The CSSE. I don't know about the CCHS I'm afraid.