Books for SW consortium and HB wanted

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

ppl3kumar

Books for SW consortium and HB wanted

Post by ppl3kumar »

Hi All,

Has any one got book to give away or to sell for SW Consortium exam and HB exams, it will be very usefull to my DD who is taking exams next year2015.

Thank you
Daogroupie

Re: Hertfordshire (inc. Barnet and Enfield)

Post by Daogroupie »

The HBS English and Maths exam is not until January so applicants will not be selling those books. DG
Stroller

Re: Hertfordshire (inc. Barnet and Enfield)

Post by Stroller »

When does HBS release stage 1 results? Only a couple of hundred will get through to stage 2, so ppl3kumar might be lucky.

ppl3kumar, if you edit your post and use the subject to make your request clear, more people will know what you're looking for. Right now, it just repeats the name of this section of the forum.

I have changed title for you
Buying online? Please support music at TGS. No cost to you. Fundraising makes a difference.

Tiffin Girls' School has a designated area; see the determined admission arrangements. Use the journey planner. Note the Admissions timetable and FAQs.
ppl3kumar

Books for SW consortium and HB

Post by ppl3kumar »

Hi All,
My dd is taking 11 plus exam next year 2015. Any one got books for Sw consortium and Hb exams to give away or to sell it will be very helpful I live in watford.

Thank you
ppl3kumar

Re: Books for SW consortium and HB wanted

Post by ppl3kumar »

Many Thanks for everyone who took time to advice me,
Someone post a reply early this morning in regards to tuition for HB it disappeared for some reason, can you please post it again i am looking for a tutor for my DD specially to help her in English.
ppl3kumar

Re: Books for SW consortium and HB wanted

Post by ppl3kumar »

Hi Srini12, for some reason our post has been deleted pls offer me the date and time to come for tne books
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now