Good luck to everyone with their appeals

Eleven Plus (11+) in Medway

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
medway222

Good luck to everyone with their appeals

Post by medway222 »

Posted appeal off, its just the waiting game now, think I put everything in! But what will be will be, I am reading things like "my son got in under 20 marks, My daughter didnt get a place with two marks out", I am confused! I hate the waiting!!! My daughter doesn't mind at all, shes pleased with her results! Good luck to everyone in medway with their reviews/appeals. :)
medwaymum

Post by medwaymum »

I have been told by a friend whose headteacher advised that the review panel are looking mostly for a consistent level of high standard of work in their school work most importantly, before anything else like head's letter etc.

Post by Guest »

The reviews were heard this week weren't they? Do you hear tomorrow? Fingers crossed for you all!
jaycee

Appeals

Post by jaycee »

I appealed for my daughter, she failed by 4 marks. I took lots of advice, and the consistent message was that you have to make a case. if a child failed with 1 mark and that is the best they could do, then it may be unlikely that a review or appeal is successful. if however your child failed by 20 marks, but you make an excellent case then you may be successful.

I work in education and often help parents will appeals for other reasons, and the bottom line is make your case not excuses, and state it clearly giving evidence.

Hope this is helpful!!