Good luck all

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Stressed?Moi?

Good luck all

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Well, we made it! After the longest month in most of our lives it's finally here. Just wanted to say "Best of luck" to everyone.
RedVelvet

Re: Good luck all

Post by RedVelvet »

And whatever the results remember our children worked hard and with supportive parents will be just fine.

Good luck.
Tinnyknickers

Post by Tinnyknickers »

Good luck everyone. I am desperate for a good night's sleep!
scaredycat

Post by scaredycat »

Good luck everyone, fingers crossed for you all :D
stroudydad

Post by stroudydad »

Good luck to you all.. And truly hope you all get what you want, but inevitably there will be some that don't.. For those of you that don't please read the many stories on this site of where children have excelled despite set backs.. Life is just like a road map. Some routes are fast and straight, others are winding, hilly and slow. But they all start at A and end at B, with perseverance(and sometimes fortitude) everyone can get to B. :-)
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

When DH suggested I take a look at this forum months ago I was sceptical, never having joined a forum before. I hate sycophancy and sentiment but I'm welling up thinking that this has helped keep me sane so thank you all for your support. I wish you all the very best for your DCs futures. I took mine to local comp open day last night and I think even he realised what fantastic children are produced there. We were so impressed with our tour guide ( a year 10 boy) we realised that whatever happens today it's ok.

Good luck all......see you on the other side.
fatbananas

Post by fatbananas »

Good luck everyone!
Seize the day ... before it seizes you.
chumba

Post by chumba »

Ah yes, good luck to all on here. This site has really helped us through the process and kept me focussed, realistic and entertained!

We are well and truly fed up with all the open days and evenings, but at least DD says she could see herself being happy at every school we have visited, including the closest which has been one of the schools avoided by families locally. The 4 weeks wait has made us look at alternatives and realise what other posters always say "it's just a school". Maybe the wait has made me pessimistic regarding the results, or just more open minded!

I too, hope the results are helpful either way.

I am filling time by giving the house an unusually thorough clean (whilst checking the computer regularly!).
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now