Results are in

Eleven Plus (11+) in Redbridge

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Professor1999

Results are in

Post by Professor1999 »

:D i have left making my first ever post till now. Just opened the letter which seemed to take an eternity to arrive. My son passed for ichs and we are so happy and very relieved. My son sat in the first sitting - 13th am - and i have read on this forum about the opportunity for cheating in later sittings given that the council insist on using the same paper for all sittings. Personally i think this decision by Redbridge beggars belief but thankfully for us at least it has not cost us. Good luck to everyone still awaiting their letter.
Highamsmum

Re: Results are in

Post by Highamsmum »

DD got results for Woodford. No score breakdown on the letter, just ranked 107. Top 120 get a place if they apply. Am v pleased but she really wants Latymer.
wfgrls

Post by wfgrls »

DD did very well and is now destined for WCHS. Very pleased!
Zyka

Post by Zyka »

DD did very well. Ranked 23 for Woodford.
We did home DIY tuition. So very proud of her.
Many thanks to all the lovely people on this forum that helped and supported us with ideas and materials especially frequent posters such as Daogroupie and Sonasona. :D
thisuhima

Post by thisuhima »

My DD ogt rank 98 at WCHS! looks like we have an offer from westcliff girls as well, but we are happy to stick with woodford. thanks for forum support specially for Patricia for valuable resources
sonasona

Post by sonasona »

Zyka wrote:DD did very well. Ranked 23 for Woodford.
We did home DIY tuition. So very proud of her.
Many thanks to all the lovely people on this forum that helped and supported us with ideas and materials especially frequent posters such as Daogroupie and Sonasona. :D
:D

Congratulations to everyone receiving the results they desire today. Also thinking of those who didn't quite receive the letter they wanted.

Sona
spgunu

Post by spgunu »

Hiii
Thisuhima, can you advise me how did you know your child's rank is 98 in WHSG.So what is the standardised score of this rank.My dd got only standardised score so how could I know her rank ....please help me..
Thank you in advance.
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

spgunu wrote:Hiii
Thisuhima, can you advise me how did you know your child's rank is 98 in WHSG.So what is the standardised score of this rank.My dd got only standardised score so how could I know her rank ....please help me..
Thank you in advance.
I think you will find that this thread - being in 'Essex - Redbridge' refers to Woodford County High School for Girls, not Westcliff High School for Girls.

For the Redbridge test the result is reported as a ranking, according to gender, as there is only one girls' and one boys' grammar school available to apply to; for the CSSE test you get no ranking as the result covers the possibility of applying to more than one GS, for both boys and girls.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx