Travel to St Olaves from Bexley

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
droid

Travel to St Olaves from Bexley

Post by droid »

My DS just got the "likely" letter from St. Olaves and we are definitely going to put St. Olaves down as first choice on our CAF as I think it would be daft to turn down this opportunity. However, St. Olaves is about 5 miles from us as we live in the Blendon area of Bexley so obviously the transport is something we need to consider carefully, both of us parents work and will not be able to drive him there and back each day although it might be possible on some days. One option is the B14 bus which runs quite near to our house although it's still a 45 minute journey and he would have to cross a busy road which I'm not that happy about.

I'm wondering whether there are any other parents in the Bexley/Sidcup/Welling area who might be interested in coming to some arrangement with us? This could be anything from simply joining our DS on the bus route, splitting the cost of a taxi each day or even coming to some kind of car-sharing arrangement where we take turns to drive the boys to school.

At present I'm just trying to find out if anyone is interested, not looking for definite commitments at this stage as he won't be starting until September 2015 so there's plenty of time to sort this out. Please PM me if you want to discuss further.
parent2013

Re: Travel to St Olaves from Bexley

Post by parent2013 »

Move to Orpington - Goddington Lane or Park Avenue and you will be sorted :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now