Slough Consortium Results Date

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rhiane

Slough Consortium Results Date

Post by rhiane »

I've just call Upton Court to enquire as to whether or not they can give me a date for the results yet and was told they will be sent out Monday 20th by 2nd class post, and will also be available online from then if you know your unique identifier code!
I asked if there was any chance they may be released earlier and she said they are working hard to get them ready (think they have to match names with numbers etc, which is time consuming) and it's worth checking online from Thursday/Friday this week.

For those that also took the Bucks exam, guess there's a slight chance we may get Bucks and Slough on the same day!!

Almost there!

Very best of luck to all.
SingleDad

Re: Slough Consortium Results Date

Post by SingleDad »

Hi Rhiane

I called Herschel Grammar and got a similar reply, although they didn't mention 20th October, instead saying they are aiming for "mid-October". They mentioned use of the 6 letter code to get results online, which was news to me too.
Last edited by SingleDad on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

I wonder if the Slough schools will 'synchronise' results day or each individual school release them whenever they finish their own checking regardless of whereabouts the other schools are with the checking process? Guess we'll find out in a few days!

Can't believe it's almost over! I really have no idea whether DD will qualify or not? she felt 'fairly confident' after the event but remembered very little about it apart from not finishing a few in each section!

Oh well, what will be will be, she has worked hard and I'm proud of her for how she has handled it all, regardless of the result!
First&onlytimer

Post by First&onlytimer »

I have only one son and this is a new experience to me! I find it hard to believe that although the Consortium have my email address that they will rely on second class Royal Mail for results!
Unfortunately I cannot locate my DS's candidate number either, I have a horrible feeling I may have shredded the letter/email- any ideas where I might find this out?! :oops:
pia

Post by pia »

hi,

I had lost my child's unique ID but if you email the school where your child sat the test, they should be able to provide it. I emailed Herschel and the lady there was really helpful and sent it through straightaway. Good luck everyone, I didn't think the wait would be this nerve-wracking!
agajera

Post by agajera »

Can anyone please post a link to the webpage where we need to log in to get the results online ?
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

My unique number is on the email I received after registering DD for the 11+ back in June (or whenever it was!)

I think this may be the page where we will log in for results? Please correct me if I'm wrong!
https://www.sloughconsortium.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
From what I understand it will become live as soon as the results are put in the post.

I was told each school will announce when the results are available on their individual web pages

Best of luck to all

X
indiemom

Post by indiemom »

I called up Herchel and was told that we should expect the letter from begining of next wk so I think the letter should arrive on 20th or 21st if we are lucky.

We filled the hard copy form of Reading, therefore don't have the benefit of the unique ID for students to be able to check the result online before getting the letter by post. Feeling very ichty, though will have to wait for the letter and that's it :)
rhiane

Post by rhiane »

indiemom, Hopefully that means the letters will be posted this Friday (Thursday if we're lucky) as they're going 2nd class! so results will be available online the day they're posted.

I'm really impatient and would be tearing my hair out having to wait for my postman!
indiemom

Post by indiemom »

@rhiane

Tbh I got some impression like that from the lady from admission department. But when I told this to a colleague of mine whose don is in Upton Court, he said their school has clearly said that the online access will be on Monday. So may be the schools will give access to the website from Monday morning, just guessing though. :)